Who are we?
Local News Now LLC is a recognized leader in online-only local news publishing and cost-effective, customized advertising and marketing solutions for local businesses. We are hyper-focused on building engaged online communities by providing original local content that's interesting, useful and updated frequently.
Our owned and operated sites
ARLnow.com, the company's flagship, delivers timely and relevant local news to the hundreds of thousands of people who live and work in Arlington.
- Founded in January 2010
- Reaches about 250,000 unique visitors per month in Arlington, Va.
- More than 41,000 Twitter followers and 25,000 Facebook fans
- Daily email newsletter with more than 11,000 subscribers
- Strongest demographic is age 25-44. Reflecting Arlington's extraordinary economic strength, the portion of our readership that earns $150k+ and has a graduate degree is nearly off the charts when compared to the U.S. average.
RestonNow.com, the local news source of record for the Reston community.
- Founded in October 2013
- More than 10,000 Facebook fans
- Reaches more than 70,000 unique visitors per month
- Readership is:
- Younger than your typical newspaper, with 35-54 as the strongest relative age range
Tysons Reporter is launching soon.
Covering Tysons, McLean and Vienna (Va.), Tysons Reporter will launch in the second half of 2018 with at least 2,500 local opt-in email subscribers.
Sign up now to subscribe (for free) to the first dedicated, full-time daily news source covering the rapidly-growing Tysons area, which has been dubbed "America's Next Great City."